Job Reference: Ref 2022PAHR05
We are looking to recruit a full-time Project Assistant who will be working on a challenging and exciting project relative to temporary workers working for the European Asylum Agency (EUAA).
- Coordinating travel arrangements (missions) for temporary employees seconded to the EUAA
- Assist with the expense reimbursement process and invoicing
- Issuing periodic and ad hoc reports
- Filing, data-inputting, mail-handling and processing of documentation and other administrative tasks as the need arises.
Essentially Primary Requirements
- Minimum A level standard of education (candidates holding an MQF level 5 Award and/or a Bachelor’s degree in Business Enterprise, Business Administration or related discipline will be given preference
- Previous experience in a similar role working with a travel agent or in accounts (as accounts clerk) would be considered an asset
- Applicants must be fluent in both English and Maltese
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Pro-active and Organised with a keen eye for detail
- Dependable, discreet & emphatic
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a can-do approach
- Able to think creatively to resolve problems
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent Excel skills and proficiency in Word
Applying for the role
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your CV.