EMCS Academy was established in 2016 as part of the service offering of EMCS Ltd. The Academy offers training services and is an accredited training institution by the National Commission for Higher Education (License Number: 2016-019). It provides practical solutions and results-oriented training which translate into positive change.
The Academy’s philosophy is to provide exceptional services to all students whilst ensuring that all learning outcomes are reached, and all trainees have advanced their knowledge on the specific course they have chosen.
EMCS Ltd has a very long and successful history of delivering training projects. We are proud to have conducted a number of training courses over the years, for representatives of large companies and Government entities in Malta. Their positive feedback and re-selection of our company are the best proof of the high quality of training provided.
A WIDE RANGE OF TRAINING
The training offered by EMCS Academy is an assurance of high quality and professionalism resulting from several years of experience in delivering custom made training programs for private companies, state institutions, non-governmental organizations, as well as individual clients. Our clients' successes are our best showcase.
Training programs (non-accredited) which we deliver include:
Training for the Manufacture Industry
- Improving Communication Skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Business Planning Training – It is more than just about the financials
- Training on MiFID II and the VFA Act
Training for Family Businesses
- Consulting a Family Business – Challenges & Priorities
- Preserving your family business
- Revisiting your strategy
- Governance structures & processes
- Communication Skills
- Succession Planning
Management and HR
- Employee Retention through Empowerment, Engagement & Motivation
- Managing difficult behaviour
- Strategic management and Strategic thinking especially for SMEs
- Leadership: The definition of leadership and the importance of leadership when managing change
- The Micro Manager
- Developing Supervisory Skills
- Improving Communication Skills: Communication in Difficult Situations
- Business Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Implementing performance management and performance measurement
- Customer service and interaction with clients
- Team Building & Conflict Management
- Managing Self and Others
- Performance Management and Performance Appraisal
- Using Conflict to Synergise
- Business Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Self-Care and Promoting Wellbeing - Resilience and stress management
- Public Profile - Using Social Channels responsibly
- How to indicate and measure your KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Risk Management
EU funding and policies
- European and Maltese Public Procurement: Rules, Policy and Practice
- EU Institutions and the EU Decision Making Process
- EU funding programmes
- Managing EU Funded Projects
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Analysis & Performance Management
- Business Plans – More than just the financials
- Market Research – Delivering the required results
- The role of an Internal Auditor
We offer tailor-made training packages to meet our clients’ every need. Our services also include the carrying out of consultation meetings with the client before, during and after the delivery of training, intensive training needs analysis, and assistance in applying for the funding schemes available for companies investing in their employee’s professional development through training.
- Advance Training Tourism Leader in Change and Innovation, Malta Tourism Authority (2010-2012)
- Provision of Management Training for Paramedics and Middle Managers of the Gozo General Hospital and Public Health Institutions in Gozo, Ministry for Health (2014-2015)
- Acute Training Programme, Ministry for Health (2014)
- Project Management: coaching of nursing staff at Mater Dei Hospital, Ministry for Health (2016-2017)
- The provision of training services in pre-employment skills, Jobsplus (2018 - )
- Non-Technical Skills Training for Healthcare Personnel: (1) Managing People Professionally; (2) Professional Interpersonal Skills with Patient and Relatives, Ministry for Health (2019- )
EMCS Academy is licensed to deliver the following programmes, awarded by the City of Glasgow.
- Award in Social Media Strategy and Management, 4 ECTS credits (MQF Level 5)
- Management in Healthcare: Professional Interpersonal Skills with Patient and Relatives
- Management in Healthcare: Managing People Professionally
Our trainers and experienced consultants are recruited on the basis of their professional and/or academic experience in the field and represent diverse areas of business and management.
All sessions are conducted in fluent English or Maltese depending on the requirements of the audience.
EFFECTIVE DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
We endeavour to provide effective support to companies and entities in the development of the skills set of their employees. We strive to bring change for the entity and individuals concerned. Our training aims to support the implementation of strategic goals and addresses day-to-day and long-term challenges created by an ever changing work environment.
We achieve this by working closely with the management and HR personnel, defining accurate identification of development needs, recommending and implementing various development tools, and help in building an environment supporting development. We are rational and at the same time we look at the organization's needs strategically and in the long term, whilst adapting solutions to the needs, through the extensive knowledge of our trainers and business experience.
We can work with you to create a training programme to address the particular needs of your employees.
Sara Mc Guire
Manager (EMCS Tax & Advisory)
+356 2777 2533