How we can help?
Malta has established itself as a financial services centre hosting a variety of financial services businesses and structures. Malta funds and fund managers are operating in an attractive operational environment. Malta boasts a Professional Investors Fund regime, and introduced a newer regime for Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs). Maltese legislation also provides for the setting up of Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS) as well as non-UCITS retail funds. Matters related to Funds and Fund Managers are regulated by the Investment Services Act.
We can assist promoters that are seeking to set up a fund and who need assistance at pre and post licensing stage. Our business advisory team, together with our team of lawyers and accountants will plan the best possible structure to accommodate the setting up of these funds.
- Nomad Residence Permit June 23, 2021
- Succession Planning: Turning a Potential Threat into an Opportunity June 8, 2021
- Alison Mizzi, Director, EMCS appointed President of the Malta Business Bureau (MBB) June 2, 2021
- Make your business energy efficient May 28, 2021
- Reporting deadline extended (DAC 2 / CRS / FACTA) April 26, 2021