How we can help?
EMCS will help ensure that your entity’s global workforce is properly allocated. We are able to provide you with advice in relation to social security, and help implement effective tax planning in order to ascertain appropriate tax mitigation apart from administering the payroll.
Malta offers a beneficial taxation regime for highly qualified persons that imposes a flat rate of fifteen percent (15%) tax for individuals employed with qualifying enterprises and an interesting regime for share options.
We are able to provide guidance before the assignment of employees into Malta and through the employment of the assignee in Malta, flagging compliance issues that includes taxation, employment and social security obligations.
- Consumer Confidence in Malta August 10, 2020
- Malta’s EU Budget for 2021-2027 July 23, 2020
- EMCS secures EU funds for the restoration and conservation of churches July 13, 2020
- Analysis – latest unemployment figures as COVID continues to impact June 30, 2020
- Government Recovery Budget (Covid-19) June 9, 2020