How we can help?
EMCS will help ensure that your entity’s global workforce is properly allocated. We are able to provide you with advice in relation to social security, and help implement effective tax planning in order to ascertain appropriate tax mitigation apart from administering the payroll.
Malta offers a beneficial taxation regime for highly qualified persons that imposes a flat rate of fifteen percent (15%) tax for individuals employed with qualifying enterprises and an interesting regime for share options.
We are able to provide guidance before the assignment of employees into Malta and through the employment of the assignee in Malta, flagging compliance issues that includes taxation, employment and social security obligations.
- Cash Management in a Crisis Period April 1, 2020
- Commission guidelines to protect European assets and technology – Covid-19 April 1, 2020
- EU Commission creates first ever rescEU stockpile of medical equipment – (Covid-19) March 30, 2020
- Third Round of Government Aid Measures (Covid-19) March 25, 2020
- Transport Malta introduces Extraordinary Measures (COVID-19) March 24, 2020