How we can help?
EMCS will help ensure that your entity’s global workforce is properly allocated. We are able to provide you with advice in relation to social security, and help implement effective tax planning in order to ascertain appropriate tax mitigation apart from administering the payroll.
Malta offers a beneficial taxation regime for highly qualified persons that imposes a flat rate of fifteen percent (15%) tax for individuals employed with qualifying enterprises and an interesting regime for share options.
We are able to provide guidance before the assignment of employees into Malta and through the employment of the assignee in Malta, flagging compliance issues that includes taxation, employment and social security obligations.
- Act LX of 2021 – Amendments to the Companies Act November 11, 2021
- Assisting companies obtain Government Grants October 21, 2021
- MALTA BUDGET 2022 October 13, 2021
- Companies Act: What amendments are being proposed? September 27, 2021
- Research Outcome on Water-Saving Technologies September 22, 2021