How we can help?
EMCS will help ensure that your entity’s global workforce is properly allocated. We are able to provide you with advice in relation to social security, and help implement effective tax planning in order to ascertain appropriate tax mitigation apart from administering the payroll.
Malta offers a beneficial taxation regime for highly qualified persons that imposes a flat rate of fifteen percent (15%) tax for individuals employed with qualifying enterprises and an interesting regime for share options.
We are able to provide guidance before the assignment of employees into Malta and through the employment of the assignee in Malta, flagging compliance issues that includes taxation, employment and social security obligations.
- EU FUNDS for the restoration of paintings by Francesco Zahra September 14, 2021
- EU Funds: Għargħur 17th century historic chapels restored September 6, 2021
- Course Schedule August 27, 2021
- Our Trainers August 27, 2021
- Award in European and Maltese Public Procurement: Rules, Policy and Practice August 27, 2021