How we can help?
EMCS will help ensure that your entity’s global workforce is properly allocated. We are able to provide you with advice in relation to social security, and help implement effective tax planning in order to ascertain appropriate tax mitigation apart from administering the payroll.
Malta offers a beneficial taxation regime for highly qualified persons that imposes a flat rate of fifteen percent (15%) tax for individuals employed with qualifying enterprises and an interesting regime for share options.
We are able to provide guidance before the assignment of employees into Malta and through the employment of the assignee in Malta, flagging compliance issues that includes taxation, employment and social security obligations.
- Focus on consumer confidence (March 2021) April 8, 2021
- Survey on “Scams & Fraud experienced by Comsumers” (Malta) April 7, 2021
- New CSP Rulebook for financial services practitioners March 24, 2021
- Unlock EU Funds for your business today! March 10, 2021
- From disruption to transition March 3, 2021