How we can help?
Malta is a central European hub for carrying on business encompassing remote gaming. The Gaming Act, Chapter 583 of the Laws of Malta, purports to serve as an attractive piece of legislation to attract gaming companies to set up their business in Malta.
Malta offers Gaming companies wishing to set up business in Malta low gaming license fees and a comprehensive legal framework. EMCS Ltd has a vast array of experience in consultancy and in offering direct and indirect tax related services to gaming companies.
We are able to assist in structuring the business of the gaming enterprise in order to utilise and take advantage of the attractive legal and tax regime the jurisdiction of Malta offers and also apply for a licence with MGA.
- What’s next for the local agricultural sector? January 8, 2021
- Consumer Confidence in Malta December 2, 2020
- DAC 6 – Reporting of Cross Border Arrangements November 20, 2020
- Malta`s tax treaty with Russia: published amendments November 16, 2020
- European Economic recovery interrupted due the pandemic resurgence November 13, 2020