Job Reference: (Ref 2024MTA02)
We are looking to recruit a confident, motivated and enthusiastic Field Researcher to join our dynamic team on a casual part-time basis, willing to work in a flexible manner. The selected candidates will be working at the Malta International Airport and/ or specific tourist localities distributing surveys to incoming tourists.
This might be the right job for you:
- If you are comfortable meeting people and interacting with them.
- If you are comfortable speaking English.
- Preferably have a driving licence.
- Hand out surveys to tourists.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Fluent in English
- Pleasant, polite and excellent communication skills
More information about the job:
- Payment is based on an hourly rate
- At the airport one would work on a shift basis, while in specific localities there is more flexibility with the shift being 4hrs long.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your CV.