Job Reference: 2023AEU11
We are looking to recruit a full-time results-oriented and energetic Associate to work within our EU Advisory team. The team provides EU funding programming related services, evaluation activities of EU funded programmes and support to organisations to access and manage EU and Nationally funded support measures. Clients we service are varied and range from public and private entities, as well as voluntary organisations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinating the implementation of projects
- Drafting of project applications for EU and Nationally funded programmes/measures
- Carry out evaluation and research work as necessary
- Report writing
- Liaison with clients
- Handling day to day duties required for the smooth running of the company
- Honours degree at MQF Level 6 or an equivalent qualification in Business Administration Public Administration, or other related area
- Positive can-do attitude; good team-player; driven
- Good communicator with excellent report writing skills in English
- Focused and attentive to detail
- Possessing good organizational skills, able to prioritise.
Applying for the role
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or simply send us your CV.