How we can help?
Malta has become a prominent destination for individuals seeking an alternative place of residence. Malta’s highly advanced education system, brilliant health care and dynamic regulatory framework encourages individuals and families to relocate to Malta.
Malta has introduced numerous incentives aimed at attracting direct foreign investment into Malta and has put into place various programmes aimed at facilitating the inclusion of foreign nationals into Malta through the implementation of various programmes including:
EMCS ltd is an Authorized Registered Mandatory and an Approved agent of these programmes and empowered to submit applications. Apart from being an Authorized Registered Mandatory and an Approved agent we are also equipped with the necessary resources to offer ancillary services and expert advice to the clients endeavouring to make use of these programmes.
- Act LX of 2021 – Amendments to the Companies Act November 11, 2021
- Assisting companies obtain Government Grants October 21, 2021
- MALTA BUDGET 2022 October 13, 2021
- Companies Act: What amendments are being proposed? September 27, 2021
- Research Outcome on Water-Saving Technologies September 22, 2021