How we can help?
Malta has become a prominent destination for individuals seeking an alternative place of residence. Malta’s highly advanced education system, brilliant health care and dynamic regulatory framework encourages individuals and families to relocate to Malta.
Malta has introduced numerous incentives aimed at attracting direct foreign investment into Malta and has put into place various programmes aimed at facilitating the inclusion of foreign nationals into Malta through the implementation of various programmes including:
EMCS ltd is an Authorized Registered Mandatory and an Approved agent of these programmes and empowered to submit applications. Apart from being an Authorized Registered Mandatory and an Approved agent we are also equipped with the necessary resources to offer ancillary services and expert advice to the clients endeavouring to make use of these programmes.
- Cash Management in a Crisis Period April 1, 2020
- Commission guidelines to protect European assets and technology – Covid-19 April 1, 2020
- EU Commission creates first ever rescEU stockpile of medical equipment – (Covid-19) March 30, 2020
- Third Round of Government Aid Measures (Covid-19) March 25, 2020
- Transport Malta introduces Extraordinary Measures (COVID-19) March 24, 2020