How we can help?
Malta has become a prominent destination for individuals seeking an alternative place of residence. Malta’s highly advanced education system, brilliant health care and dynamic regulatory framework encourages individuals and families to relocate to Malta.
Malta has introduced numerous incentives aimed at attracting direct foreign investment into Malta and has put into place various programmes aimed at facilitating the inclusion of foreign nationals into Malta through the implementation of various programmes including:
EMCS ltd is an Authorized Registered Mandatory and an Approved agent of these programmes and empowered to submit applications. Apart from being an Authorized Registered Mandatory and an Approved agent we are also equipped with the necessary resources to offer ancillary services and expert advice to the clients endeavouring to make use of these programmes.
- EMCS secures EU funds for the restoration and conservation of churches July 13, 2020
- Analysis – latest unemployment figures as COVID continues to impact June 30, 2020
- Government Recovery Budget (Covid-19) June 9, 2020
- More people support relaxation measures (Covid-19) June 1, 2020
- The latest unemployment figures as COVID starts to impact – Analysis May 27, 2020