How we can help?
Malta has become a prominent destination for individuals seeking an alternative place of residence. Malta’s highly advanced education system, brilliant health care and dynamic regulatory framework encourages individuals and families to relocate to Malta.
Malta has introduced numerous incentives aimed at attracting direct foreign investment into Malta and has put into place various programmes aimed at facilitating the inclusion of foreign nationals into Malta through the implementation of various programmes including:
EMCS ltd is an Authorized Registered Mandatory and an Approved agent of these programmes and empowered to submit applications. Apart from being an Authorized Registered Mandatory and an Approved agent we are also equipped with the necessary resources to offer ancillary services and expert advice to the clients endeavouring to make use of these programmes.
- Nomad Residence Permit June 23, 2021
- Succession Planning: Turning a Potential Threat into an Opportunity June 8, 2021
- Alison Mizzi, Director, EMCS appointed President of the Malta Business Bureau (MBB) June 2, 2021
- Make your business energy efficient May 28, 2021
- Reporting deadline extended (DAC 2 / CRS / FACTA) April 26, 2021