Job Reference: 2023JAA06
We are looking for someone to work on a part-time basis to support our dynamic team of professionals within our Accounts team.
- Posting of expenses in accounting software when necessary
- Posting of wages and salaries in accounting software.
- Calculation of payroll
- Calculation of accruals and prepayments
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Preparation of management accounts when necessary
- Assistance with generating VAT reports for submission of client VAT returns.
- Assisting with drafting reports when necessary.
Essential Primary Requirements
- Currently reading for a University degree in Accountancy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Positive can-do attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Pro-active and Organised with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Applying for the role
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your CV.