Job Reference: Ref 2101AI02
We are looking to recruit confident, motivated, and enthusiastic Telephone Interviewers to join our dynamic team on a part-time basis, working around 20/25 hours a week. The selected candidates will carry out telephone surveys from our office.
This might be the right job for you:
- If you are comfortable speaking on the telephone
- If you have a good command of the Maltese language
- If you are interested in learning about different topics
- If you enjoy being part of a dynamic team
- Conduct telephone surveys for research purposes only
- Demonstrate a courteous, customer service approach
- Read a questionnaire and record answers
- Record answers directly in our computer database
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Excellent reading and listening skills
- Fluent in Maltese and English
- Focused, consistent, and excellent time management skills
- Pleasant, polite, and excellent communication skills
- Comfortable in having set goals to reach
- Has obtained a secondary level of education
- Previous experience in a call centre, customer service, sales, administration, or other telephone-based roles is considered an asset.
- Working from our offices in Msida
- Part-time positions (both morning options and afternoon/evening options are available)
- Willing to start work immediately
Applying for the role
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or simply send us your CV.