Job Reference: 2023AEU12
We are looking to recruit a full-time results-oriented and energetic Senior Executive to work within our EU Advisory team. The Unit provides EU funding programming related services, evaluation activities of EU funded programmes and support to organisations to access and manage EU and Nationally funded support measures. Clients we service are varied and range from public and private entities, as well as voluntary organisations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting of project applications for EU and Nationally funded programmes/measures
- Managing and co-ordinating the implementation of projects, including EU funded projects
- Carry out evaluation and research work as necessary
- Provide procurement services to clients for EU and nationally funded projects
- Report writing
- Preparation of responses to calls for tenders and request for quotations
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Handling day to day duties required for the smooth running of the department
- At least an Honours degree at MQF Level 6 or an equivalent qualification in EU Studies; Business Administration; Public Administration, or other related fields
- Positive can-do attitude; good team-player; driven
- Good communicator with excellent report writing skills in English
- Focused and attentive to detail
- Possessing good organizational skills, able to prioritise.
Applying for the role
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your CV.