How we can help?
EMCS has a proven track record of over 36 years in the provision of marketing and business planning consultancy services to public and private entities, as well as to charities and social enterprises.
EMCS offers a wide range of business advisory services to develop your ideas. Along the years we have provided specialist tailored services ranging from the undertaking of feasibility studies to funding and business planning, all in order to help you successfully achieve your goals.
Some of our services include:
- Reviewing of the commercial environment, which the organisation operates or is planning to operate in (covering market size, competitors, customers, trends, etc)
- Research among customers, clients or service users to assess their views regarding current or proposed products or services
- Analysis of the recent performance of the organisation and identification of strengths and weaknesses
- Development of options that might be available to the organisation, including financial projections, risk assessments, scenario & sensitivity analysis, business valuations and investments appraisals
- Development of action plans for the organisation and assistance with their implementation, as required
Contact our expert
Stefano is known for his extensive knowledge of the European Union project and its institutions, more specifically the European Parliament and the Commission with which he has dealt for several years.