PAYROLL & ACCOUNTS OFFICER (Ref 2021ACC09)
We are looking to recruit a full-time energetic Associate to work within our Accountancy and Back Office units, offering accounting, taxation and consultancy services to an extensive client base. Clients range from large significant international and national clients as well as numerous smaller family type businesses. Services we provide include back office services and support such as managing bank accounts, invoicing, payroll, and other administrative services.
The chosen candidate will need to be driven, hard-working, a good team-player, eager to learn and up for a challenge. S/he will report to senior colleagues within these teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in all book-keeping functions including bank reconciliations, posting of invoices and maintaining all accounts for receivables / payables
- Processing payroll for various clients
- Liaising with clients on all payroll related matters
- Preparation and submission of all employment related documentation to government or other entities on behalf of clients
- FSS submissions to tax department
Essential Primary Requirements
- Minimum A' Level Standard of education, AAT diploma or equivalent qualification OR proven experience of book-keeping or payroll
- Good communication skills as well as fluency in spoken and written English
- Good Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good organizational skills: able to prioritize, follow up and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills - outgoing but assertive when required
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Flexible and resourceful at problem-solving
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of Indigo payroll system would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Sage and Shireburn accounting packages would be considered an asset.
- Possess a clean driving license and own car
Salary commensurate with experience.
FIELD RESEARCHERS (Ref 202107FR010)
Working at the Malta International Airport distributing surveys to incoming tourists
- Work flexible hours on a part-time/ casual basis
- Preferably you should have your own transport
- Surveys will be distributed at the Malta International Airport
TELEPHONE SURVEY INTERVIEWERS (Ref 2101AI02)
We are looking to recruit confident, motivated and enthusiastic Telephone Research Interviewers to join our dynamic team on a casual part-time basis, working around 20 hours a week. The selected candidates will carry out telephone surveys from home.
This might be the right job for you:
- If you are comfortable speaking on the telephone and have a quiet and private workspace at home
- If you have excellent time management skills
- If you are comfortable with repetitive work
- If you are looking to work from home with flexible hours
- Conduct telephone surveys for research purposes only
- Demonstrate a courteous, customer service approach
- Read a questionnaire and record answers
- Record answers directly in our computer databas
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Excellent reading and listening skills
- Fluent in English and Maltese
- Focused, consistent and excellent time management skills
- Pleasant, polite and excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a call centre, customer service, sales, administration or other telephone based roles are considered an asset.