How we can help?
Malta offers numerous incentives and schemes in relation to mobile and digital gaming, with the aim of attracting foreign companies into Malta in order to purport to grow the industry. Malta offers incentives such as co-financing of wages, leasing of equipment for Small or Medium Enterprises. Co-financing of up to fifty percent (50%) Of costs incurred for market development is available to encourage more digital gaming enterprises to internationalise.
There are also tax credits offered to mobile and digital gaming companies that may be utilised for research and development of digital gaming projects. EMCS Ltd may assist in consulting Foreign companies wishing to set up business in Malta, we are also able to offer direct and indirect tax advice.
- Issue June 2019 June 14, 2019
- Issue May 2019 May 27, 2019
- Consultation on Guidance to Credit and Financial Institutions opening accounts for FinTechs May 14, 2019
- Updates issued by MFSA on the VFA regulatory Framework February 4, 2019
- Issue January 2019 January 5, 2019