How we can help?
Malta offers numerous incentives and schemes in relation to mobile and digital gaming, with the aim of attracting foreign companies into Malta in order to purport to grow the industry. Malta offers incentives such as co-financing of wages, leasing of equipment for Small or Medium Enterprises. Co-financing of up to fifty percent (50%) Of costs incurred for market development is available to encourage more digital gaming enterprises to internationalise.
There are also tax credits offered to mobile and digital gaming companies that may be utilised for research and development of digital gaming projects. EMCS Ltd may assist in consulting Foreign companies wishing to set up business in Malta, we are also able to offer direct and indirect tax advice.
- Social budget which hinges on an uncertain growth figure October 20, 2020
- Updated – EU list of non-cooperative jurisdictions October 16, 2020
- Consumer Confidence in Malta September 28, 2020
- Is the Euro area facing deflation? September 28, 2020
- Restoration works on Balzan church concluded September 23, 2020