Client Support Services & Tax
Job Reference: (Ref 2022CSST01)
As a Junior Executive you will report to the Senior Executive. The selected candidate will be assisting the team with corporate clients’ requests. Previous experience working in Corporate Services will be considered as an asset however it is not a must! If you want to build your career in the field this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Assisting the team with client requests in a timely manner;
- Assist with clients’ onboarding process;
- Maintaining an organised and structured client filing system together with the corporate assistant;
- Support senior staff with all matters relative to company incorporation and annual maintenance;
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registry and other relevant authorities
- Flexible and can-do attitude;
- Team player and willing to learn;
- Excellent communication and written skills in English;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Training: Ongoing, in-house and External. A training programme on company law is provided after probation.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your CV.