Job Reference: 2023ACC03
Junior Payroll Assistant
We are looking to recruit an energetic individual to work within our Client Accounting Department as a Junior Payroll Assistant. . The department offers a variety of services namely accountancy & backoffice services together with payroll & HR Support services, licensing / permit applications / renewals.
The chosen candidate will need to be driven, hard-working, a good team-player, eager to learn and up for a challenge. S/he will report to senior colleagues within these teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the processing of the payroll function for various clients
- Assisting in the Preparation and submission of all employment related documentation to government or other entities on behalf of clients
- Assisting in the FSS submissions to tax department
- Assisting in the Employment licensing and permit application process
- Assisting in general administrative work within the department
Essential Primary Requirements
- Basic knowledge of payroll would be considered an asset
- Minimum A' Level Standard of education with an intermediate level in Accounts or Maths as a minimum
- Good communication skills as well as fluency in spoken and written English
- Good Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good organizational skills: able to prioritize, follow up and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills - outgoing but assertive when required
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Flexible and resourceful at problem-solving
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of Indigo payroll package would be considered an asset.
- Ideally candidates would possess a clean driving license and own car.
- Previous work experience in a related field would be considered an asset.
Applying for the role
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or simply send us your CV.