Job Reference: Ref 2022ACC03
We are looking to recruit a full-time energetic Accounts Officer to work within our Accountancy and Back Office units, offering accounting, taxation and consultancy services to an extensive client base. Clients range from large significant international and national clients as well as numerous smaller family type businesses. Services we provide include back office services and support such as managing bank accounts, invoicing, payroll, and other administrative services.
The chosen candidate will need to be driven, hard-working, a good team-player, eager to learn and up for a challenge. S/he will report to senior colleagues within these teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in all book-keeping functions including bank reconciliations, posting of invoices and maintaining all accounts for receivables / payables
- Processing payroll for various clients
- Liaising with clients on all payroll related matters
- Preparation and submission of all employment related documentation to government or other entities on behalf of clients
- FSS submissions to tax department
Essential Primary Requirements
- Minimum A' Level Standard of education, AAT diploma or equivalent qualification OR proven experience of book-keeping or payroll
- Good communication skills as well as fluency in spoken and written English
- Good Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good organizational skills: able to prioritize, follow up and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills - outgoing but assertive when required
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Flexible and resourceful at problem-solving
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of Indigo payroll system would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Sage and Shireburn accounting packages would be considered an asset.
- Possess a clean driving license and own car
Salary commensurate with experience.
Only EU nationals will be considered for this role.
Applying for the role
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your CV.