Job Reference: Ref 2022ACC03
We are looking to recruit an energetic Payroll and Accounts Officer to work within our Client Accounting Department. The services offered include accountancy and back office services together with payroll services, HR support, licensing and permit applications / renewals.
The chosen candidate will need to be driven, hard-working, a good team-player, eager to learn and up for a challenge. S/he will report to senior colleagues within these teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing payroll for various clients
- Liaising with clients on all payroll related matters
- Preparation and submission of all employment related documentation to government or other entities on behalf of clients
- FSS submissions to tax department
- Employment licensing and permit application
- Assisting in all book-keeping functions including bank reconciliations, posting of invoices and maintaining all accounts for receivables / payables
Essential Primary Requirements
- Knowledge of payroll system (ideally Indigo / Dakar), a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Minimum A' Level Standard of education, AAT diploma or equivalent qualification OR proven experience of book-keeping or payroll
- Good communication skills as well as fluency in spoken and written English
- Good Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good organizational skills: able to prioritize, follow up and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills - outgoing but assertive when required
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Flexible and resourceful at problem-solving
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of Sage and Shireburn accounting packages would be considered an asset.
- Ideally candidates would possess a clean driving license and own car
Salary commensurate with experience.
Only EU nationals will be considered for this job.
Applying for the role
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your CV.