January 31, 2022
Job Reference: Ref 2021SEA016
We are looking for a dynamic Executive to join our team of professionals.
The main function will be to provide support to our expanding business advisory team, with particular focus on market research and project management. Clients we service are varied and range from public and private entities to EU institutions, NGO’s and social enterprises,.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating a number of projects and liaising with management in order to ensure their smooth running
- Ensuring assigned projects/tasks are completed in a timely manner and with a high level of accuracy and quality and within budget
- Training, mentoring and guiding junior staff members
- Maintaining and updating documentation pertaining to projects
- Participating in regular review/revisions of systems and procedures with the end goal of improving productivity and cost efficiency in the department
- Reviewing reports drawn up by other team members or external collaborators and providing assistance in the improvement / quality of reporting
- Execute other related functions that may be assigned
Essential Primary Requirements
- MQF level 6 qualification in Management, Business Enterprise, Business Administration or similar At least 5 years experience in a similar role carrying similar responsibilities
- At least 3 years experience in writing of reports (both English and Maltese)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications - (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to convert data (Excel and SPSS format) into reports for clients
- Good team player, yet able to work on own initiative when needed
- Good time-management skills, able to work under pressure and prioritise in order to meet deadlines
Applying for the role
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your CV.