January 31, 2022
Job Reference: Ref 2022IMH06
We are looking to recruit confident, motivated and enthusiastic Face to Face Research Interviewers to join our dynamic team on a casual part-time basis, working around 15 to 20 hours a week. The selected candidates will carry out face to face interviews with people in their homes. This job would be for a period of 6 months.
This might be the right job for you:
- If you are comfortable meeting people and interacting with them.
- If you have excellent time management skills
- If you are looking to work with flexible hours
- If you are interested in the field of research and mental health
- If you are a student studying a social science (Psychology, Child & Family Studies, Counselling, Disability Studies, Gender & Sexualities, Gerontology & Dementia Studies, Social Policy & Social Work, Youth & Community Studies, Criminology)
- If you are looking for a summer job
- Conduct face to face interviews with the general population for research purposes only
- Demonstrate a sociable approach
- Read a questionnaire and record answers
- Record answers directly in our computer database
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Excellent reading and listening skills
- Can navigate a computer easily
- Fluent in English and Maltese
- Focused, consistent and excellent time management skills
- Pleasant, polite and excellent communication skills
- In possession of a driver’s license
- Previous experience as a face-to-face interviewer is considered an asset
- Preference will be given to 3rd-year students
Salary: Competitive salary rates are offered
Interviews will be in your preferred locations.
Applying for the role
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your CV.