Job Reference: (Ref ECS018)
The Company is looking to expand its dynamic team of professionals within the Corporate division, providing various services to private clients.
We are also considering part-timers for this role, however the selected candidate will need to work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling client communications
- Ensuring all relevant companies are in compliance with all current laws and regulations
- Constant liaising with MBR and other relevant authorities
- Handling company incorporation including client on-boarding
- Reviewing/drafting of contracts and resolutions
- Opening bank accounts
- Handling day to day duties required for the smooth running of the companies
Essential Primary Requirements
- A good understanding of Maltese company law
- Excellent written and spoken English and Maltese
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
- Positive can-do attitude
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Pro-active and Organised with a keen eye for detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a can-do approach
Only EU nationals will be considered for this role.
Applying for the role
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your CV.