Job Reference: Ref 2022EAS001
We are looking to expand our team of professionals, we are seeking to recruit a dynamic Executive with a varied skill set to assist one of the partners within the areas of Technology Financial Analysis and Client projects.
Clients hail from financial services, health, telecommunications, banking, professional and public sectors including the European Commission.
- Various administrative tasks, including data management and assisting the partner in charge with ongoing projects
- Preparation of invoices
- Assisting with the processing of clients’ monthly payroll
- Assisting in the compilation of internal and external data reports and publications on a timely basis;
- Assisting in collecting market, economic, and financial information
- Assisting with preparation of documents and presentations
- Handling client communications
- Handling day to day duties required for the smooth running of the department
Essential Primary Requirements
- 2 to 3 years’ experience working within financial analysis or similar fields
- Proficiency in the use of IT tools, particularly for data analytics, sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel is a must
- Degree in finance, economics, accountancy or related qualification preferable but not essential
- Payroll exposure preferable but not essential
- Numeric skills – a head for numbers is a must!
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Pro-active and organised with a keen eye for detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a can-do approach
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Applying for the role
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your CV.