Job Reference: 2022CAPT22
We are currently looking for a dynamic University student who aspires to reach great heights within the ever-developing sphere of Compliance and who is keen to acquire direct on-the-job knowledge, with a view to eventually joining our financial services team.
- Working with our team to carry out KYC, Due Diligence and Compliance monitoring
- Awareness of in AML/CFT regulations
- Conducting client screening using various online tool
- Assisting in compliance related tasks and projects
- Assisting the department with administrative tasks (scanning, printing, filing, creating/updating databases)
- Research and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail is a must
- Good knowledge and understanding of PMLA, PMLFTR and Implementing Procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to learn quickly, understand and execute tasks in a timely manner, with adherence to deadlines
- Punctuality, confidentiality and reliability
- Ability to translate regulation into practical advice
- Highly proactive with the ability to work on own initiative
At EMCS, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return, we can offer you further career development, flexible hours plus an opportunity to work for a firm that truly values its people.
Our offices are located close to the University Campus.
All applications to include full CV detailing academic background and any work experience as well as covering letter, to be sent to email@example.com