April 28, 2022
We are looking to recruit a full-time Office Administrator who will provide administrative support and perform duties to help our office to run smoothly and efficiently.
- Organise and schedule meetings;
- Perform a variety of administrative duties, such as answering phones, registering and sorting out incoming mail;
- Maintain and file client records;
- Create and update client records in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system;
- Assist with the preparation of reports;
- Support company operations by maintaining office systems.
- Flexible and can-do attitude;
- Team player and willing to learn;
- Excellent communication and written skills in English;
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Experience as an office administrator will be considered an asset.