Job Reference: (Ref 2022AEU02)
We are looking to recruit a full-time results-oriented and energetic Associate to work within our Advisory team. Clients we service are varied and range from public and private entities, as well as NGO’s, charities and enterprises.
Duties and Responsibilities
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting of project applications for EU Funding programmes
- Managing and co-ordinating the implementation of projects, including EU funded projects
- Carry out research work
- Report writing
- Liaison with clients
- Handling day to day duties required for the smooth running of the company
Essentially Primary Requirements
- Honours degree at MQF Level 6 or an equivalent qualification in Business Administration, Public Administration, European Studies or other related area
- Fluent in both Maltese and English
- Positive can-do attitude; good team-player; driven
- Good communicator with excellent report writing skills in English
- Focused and attentive to detail
- Possessing good organizational skills, able to prioritise
Whilst experience working within a similar role, managing EU Funded Projects will be considered an asset, this is not an essential requirement since we are willing to train up.
Therefore this is a golden opportunity for a fresh graduate looking to kick start her/his career within a company that is willing to train and invest in its most precious resource – its employees.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or simply send us your CV.