Job Reference: (2022AAD21)
We are looking to recruit a full-time Administrative Assistant who will be supporting the EMCS Academy team with administrative duties.
The selected candidate will be involved in the day-to-day implementation of ongoing training projects in an administrative capacity and related HR administration duties.
This is a perfect opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking to join an ever-growing team.
- Motivated to learn and grow within our team
- Takes initiative, is highly organised and is a team player
- Has the ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Is pro-active and organised, with a keen eye for detail
- Is dependable and discreet
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills, with a can-do approach
- Has excellent command of written and spoken Maltese and English
- Is proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Essential Primary Requirements
- Minimum A-level standard of education or equivalent
- Own means of transport is necessary
- Previous experience in a similar role would be considered an asset
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your CV.