Up to €200,000 to invest in Digital Technology for your Business
Digital has become the number one priority for all businesses. The Recovery and Resilience Plan for Malta is offering support through its two SME Digital Grant Schemes which were launched in June 2022 and extend till September 2022.
The past two years, have placed businesses on the fast lane, accelerating the transformation from local to global while adopting new ways of doing business. Companies today know that to thrive and remain competitive investing in digital technologies is essential.
When a business invests in digital transformation and adopts technology that is best suited to its strategic goals it can register new opportunities and growth. Through digital schemes, enterprises can get up to 50% - 60% funding support for investment relating to:
- enhanced operations through improved business models
- intelligent work and production processes
- the creation of new business opportunities
- more effective customer acquisition and improved customer experience
- better networking.
Eligible costs cover:
- software (bespoke and off the shelf)
- digital solutions (incl. cloud, cyber security, networking, analytical tools, etc.)
- significant operation technologies (OT), such as track and trace solutions and digital twinning
- related training.
Our experienced consultants can guide enterprises to attain non-repayable grants to part-finance investment to digitalise their operations, thus improving their resilience, efficiency, productivity, and customer experience.
Our team has been successful in securing funding for several projects. Let us assist you with accessing funding for your business.
Client Testimonials: https://www.emcs.com.mt/testimonials/