Job Reference: 2023CAP04
We are looking to recruit an energetic individual to work within our Client Accounting Department as an Accounts Assistant. The chosen candidate will need to be driven, hard-working, a good team-player, eager to learn and up for a challenge. S/he will be reporting to Senior Members within this department.
The chosen candidate will work within the Client Accounting Department offers a variety of services to external clients covering Accountancy, Back-office services, HR and Payroll Support services as well as TCN permit applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in all book-keeping functions namely Inputting and reconciling sales and handling purchase invoices bank reconciliations
- Carrying out accounting reconciliations
- Assisting senior team members with V.A.T. return deadlines.
- Liaising with clients to ensure that all required documentation is received in a timely manner
- Any other duties that may arise from time to time within the same function.
Essentially Primary Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Accounts O’ Level is a must,candidates at intermediate level preferred
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills with fluency in spoken and written English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Refined organizational skills: able to prioritize, follow up and multi-task
- Open to learning new skills
- Willingness to work at client premises should the need arise
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Knowledge of Sage or Shireburn accounting packages would be considered
• Ideally candidates would possess a clean driving license and own car
Applying for the role
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or simply send us your CV.