Antoinette Gouder joined the company in 2008, initially assuming overall responsibility of all matters concerning premises and facilities, including upkeep and maintenance, all procurement requirements and management of the Business Centre side of the operations.
As the company’s needs changed and EMCS recognised the need for maximum focus on personnel issues, her role evolved and she became progressively more involved in the Human Resources function where she presently occupies the role of Human Resources and Facilities Manager.
Antoinette is a creative and focused individual with well-honed people skills. Her role involves planning, directing and co-ordinating the HR administrative function of the organisation and her duties include
- Administering employee services including employment and termination formalities, adherence to statutory requirements
- Advising managers on organizational policies, such as onboarding processes, equal employment opportunities, absence management etc
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and support staff
- Oversee the organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Handle various staffing issues, such as advising on employee and employer rights and obligations, organising training, overseeing the review process etc
In addition to the above Antoinette is responsible for the serviced space facility (hosting varied companies with operations ranging from Real Estate to Banking) that EMCS houses within its premises.