Recruitment & Selection
Attracting the right recruit
Attracting the right recruit – that individual with the appropriate skills sets who fits your culture - can be a taxing and time consuming challenge.
EMCS is licenced Employment Agency able to carry out recruitment consultancy services in accordance with the Employment and Training Services Act (CAP 343). We can manage recruitment of all levels of staffing be it administrative, technical, supervisory, managerial or senior executive role.
In this regard we offer the following services:
- Job Analysis and Job Description Development - We will work with you to develop the exact duties and responsibilities that will be assigned to the job. This drastically improves the recruiting process from the very start by weeding out those who simply do not fit. This step alone has been shown to save quite a bit of time.
- Position Advertising Strategy - We have been in the job posting business for a long time and know exactly where and how to post jobs to get the BEST applicants. This is a key step in the recruitment process and provides the benefit of selecting from a pool of very well qualified individuals.
- Resume/Application Management - Do you ever just get lost in that pile of resumes? We'll help you get out from under that mess and take back control of your application management process.
- Screening and Interviewing - Pre-screening can be a very tedious task, but someone has to sort through to find the best potential candidates. Let us handle it. We'll even go through the interviewing process with you.
- Interview Question Development - A lot of times company's don't even think before asking the same old questions. It is important to understand what certain questions can discover and what their answers say about a candidate. We will work with you to create interview questions tailored to the specific position you are hiring for.
- Reference/Credential Verification - Don't know what to ask references? Let us check with them to see how well the candidate has performed in specific tasks and environments in previous related positions.
- Salary and Offer Negotiation - Salary and offer negotiation is often a pressure packed situation and job candidates are getting smarter and smarter these days. Additionally, there are several legal issues that come into play here. We'll work with you on this step to make sure you've got all your bases covered.
By using Integrity HR's team of certified consultants to help with recruitment, you'll get better recruiting and more qualified employees. We'll customize recruiting policies and procedures for your organization that will save you time and money, and comply with federal and state legal guidelines.
Irrespective of the post (top, middle or lower level), or the amount of assistance required, we have the expertise and experience to assist you successfully recruit.