Conferences, Events & Project Management
Providing practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs
EMCS provides business executives with practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape.
EMCS produces more than 2 events annually, and continues to grow.
EMCS leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivalled portfolio of conferences. Our conferences are open to all those interested in contributing to public debate and networking.
The last in the series of EMCS conferences is the NEW LIBYA CONFERENCE
For further information please refer to the following link - www.newlibyaforum.com
Please refer back to this page for News and Updates on upcoming EMCS Conferences and Events
Past Conferences organised by EMCS comprise:
- Malta Business & Finance Forum 2008
- Security and Risk Management: A Challenge to Business Performance and Continuity
- Succeeding in Libya: Strategies for new business opportunities 2006
- Success & Evolution: Development & Prospects of Malta's Financial Services Industry
- Real Estate Forum 2007 - Opportunities and Challenges for the Future
- Real Estate Forum 2009
- Business & Finance Forum 2009